Prima Power’s experience in applying servo-electric technology in automatic panel bending solutions has made it possible to revolutionize traditional manual bending.
The Fast Bend replaces the traditional press brake with an automatic bending technology, which allows more bends for each side in an automatic sequence without any manual intervention including positive/negative inversion, smashing and radius bends. Only the loading, the rotation and the unloading are performed by the operator. The result is quality, speed and elimination of mistakes.
The machine can be operated in two different modes:
- Standard mode, the part is automatically fed during the bending sequence of every side,
- Press brake mode, the sheet is moved manually bend-by-bend, thus allowing the processing of very narrow profiles.
With ATC (Automatic Tool Change) and barcode reader options the machine performs automatic set-up and activates new part programs.
The clear and logical info screen instructions facilitate and speed up operation further, as well as support fast self learning.
Some highlights of the Fast Bend FBe
- Excellent quality of the bent component
- Lower cost of the tools
- High reliability
- Easy and intuitive programming
- Servo-electric motor with air cooling
- No influence by thermal conditions
- Possible upgrade with industrial robot
- Favourable energy saving
- Very low maintenance costs
- Reduced impact on the manufacturing environment with minimum noise and vibrations