The outstanding productivity offered by the LPBB flexible sheet metal manufacturing system results from several factors.
Firstly, it is automatic and the process is extremely fast, which means low manufacturing cost per component.
Secondly, it features both machine flexibility and routing flexibility, which is why minimum production time is wasted when changing from one product to the next one and the production time can always be put to maximum use.
And thirdly, with the combination of integrated work stages and the precision with which they are performed even the most challenging fabrication tasks can be handled.
Some Highlights of the LPBB
- Versatile servo-electric punching
- Modern fiber laser cutting
- Servo-electric bending
- Automatic, flexible material flow
- Punching, forming, tapping, marking, fiber laser cutting, bending – “all-in-one”
- High productivity, ease of operation, minimal set-up times
- Excellent bending accuracy and surface and edge quality
- Shorter lead time for product changes and new products
- Minimum manufacturing time, maximum production time
- Less storage and work-in-progress
- Less man hours and more machine hours through unmanned operation
- Automatic information flow from programming to production reporting with Tulus® software products