The LY product line has been developed for those customers looking to perform laser cutting of large plates of up to 12,000mm long and 2,500mm wide. The design of the structure has been developed with the thought of high powered lasers of up to 20kW attached to the system.
The systems also include an automatic transfer table to allow continuous production of these large sized plates.
The LY laser systems are some of the largest fiber laser systems on the market to also include the full CE rated Class 4 protection cabin.
Some highlights of the LY laser system
- Large table design to meet the cutting requirements of different plates, up to 12000mm x 2500mm
- The base structure is designed to ensure high-power laser cutting is not able to affect the overall structure of the system
- The shuttle table works on separate heights to reduce the overall change time
- The Z-axis lengthens the stroke to ensure a thicker sheet cut.
- High speed, light weight gantry style system to keep the machine competitive
- Laser power from 4kW to 20kW available from IPG Photonics
- Auto-focusing Precitec ProCutter cutting head including Precitec phone app for reporting of parameters during cutting