Night Train FMS® is a comprehensive solution for a sheet-metal working factory designed for automatic operation, whose basic equipment is an automatic storage.
It can serve as a material storage and as buffer storage for punched, sheared and laser-cut parts as well.
The use of Night Train FMS® is very simple. The user only fills in the material information to the Tulus® storage software. When basic information of the material has been saved, materials are available for use of machining cells
Some benefits of the Night Train Brilliance
- More capacity with level of investment
- Increased production capacity using reduced floor space
- Less storage of work-in-progress
- Reduced labour hours and more machine hours with 24/7 operation
- Almost zero changeover times for set-up changes