Enhanced productivity is complemented by a totally new industrial design
The Punch Genius from Prima Power uses servo-electric numerically controlled axes, which provide outstanding energy efficiency, low maintenance requirement and industry leading punching speeds.
The cornerstone of the Punch Genius productivity includes a large tooling capacity and the wide range of tools available and easy and fast set-up change.
Forming and other auxiliary work stages and ease of use are further factors reducing the manufacturing cost per component and make the Prima Power Punch Genius a productive and competitive manufacturing solution.
Highlights of the Punch Genius
- User Friendly Easy Loading – Manual loading from either the A side or B side, or completely automated by using optional automation cells
- Low Power Cost – Efficient servo-electric punching is around 60% cheaper than other technology
- Individual Programmable Clamp Movement – Programmable Clamp Setting ( PCS ) allows 100% sheet utilisation
- Scratch Free Operation – Automatic brushes moving vertically from underneath to protect the back of the material during punching or forming cycle
- 22 Tonne Upforming – To create forms of almost endless types
- Android-based Tulus MUPS application – Provides instructions for tool set-ups and other operation tasks