Enhanced productivity is complemented by a totally new industrial design
Punch Genius turret punch press from Prima Power uses a servo electric numerically controlled punching ram. This provides outstanding energy efficiency, low maintenance and industry leading punching speeds.
The cornerstone of the productivity from the Punch Genius electric turret punch press includes a large tooling capacity, wide range of tools available plus easy and fast set-up change.
Forming and other auxiliary work stages and ease of use are further factors reducing the manufacturing cost per component and make the Prima Power Punch Genius a productive and competitive manufacturing solution.
Highlights of the Punch Genius
- User Friendly Easy Loading – Manual loading from either the A side or B side, or completely automated by using optional automation cells
- Low Power Cost – Efficient servo-electric punching is around 60% cheaper than other technology
- Individual Programmable Clamp Movement – Programmable Clamp Setting ( PCS ) allows 100% sheet utilisation
- Scratch Free Operation – Automatic brushes moving vertically from underneath to protect the back of the material during punching or forming cycle
- 22 Tonne Upforming – To create forms of almost endless types
- Android-based Tulus MUPS application – Provides instructions for tool set-ups and other operation tasks