The Tulus Cell task list shows all the automatic and manual production run tasks which have been loaded to the machine. Automatic tasks are such as production order run and cassette change (when automatic storage included). Manual tasks are, for example, changing tools in the turret, changing nozzle type on the laser machine and adding material. The task list also informs the operator when the stacking area should be cleared.
- Tulus® Cell controls machines by tasks and provides an easy way of adding new production orders to the task list.
- Tulus® task list contains all essential information of machine-related tasks within the same window.
- Tasks can be reorganized, added or removed depending on the production schedule even during machine run.
- Task management automatically responds to the working order, giving immediately a new production schedule including tool and material changes as well as estimated delivery times.
- Tool setup is fast due to graphical turret view and online tool data synchronization with NC Express