Prima Power’s BCe series bending centers offer the well-known EBe Express Bender benefits – precision, flexibility and high surface quality – in a semiautomatic construction. Only loading is performed manually, an easy task due to user-friendly design.
BCe series provides productive capacity for single piece and small batches as well as serial manufacturing. It enlarges bending capability to the applications that were not possible before, allowing production of components which are fully perforated, have large or high forms, or need large openings.
Total manufacturing time is shortened since the loading operation is simultaneous with the unloading of the ready-bent component
Highlights of the BCe
- Excellent bending accuracy and surface quality with high repeatability
- Very low maintenance cost ( – 65%) compared to hydraulic technologly
- Customizable using the wide range of Prima Power options such as automatic tool change, additional upper tool, additional short blade, etc.
- High productivity – loading operation is simultaneous with unloading – shorter cycle time
- No skilled operator needed, still maximum productivity
- Reliable, accurate operation – automatic clamp feeder moves the part to be bent from the table to the manipulator
- Higher operator efficiency – automatic pusher conveyor (LBN) unloads bent parts to the unloading table with automatic buffer function
- Fully automatic set-up between different components (with ATC)